Lt. Commander
# 11
07-29-2011, 02:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZATZAi View Post
Have you guys ever thought about teaming up with one of the STO Radio stations like Subspace Radio, Risa Radio or Trek Radio to have your podcasts syndicated there? Or do you already do this and I am unaware?
Yessir! Priority One is currently syndicated by both Trek Radio and Subspace Radio! We are always looking for new syndication partners too, so let us know if you have a network with open time slots.
Lt. Commander
# 12
07-29-2011, 02:50 PM
Thomas the Cryptic Cat will be joining us for the next Shipyard segment on Priority One! Please submit your ship related questions for him in this thread.

Also, we are preparing a email Q&A segment with Mark Rademaker, designer of the Vesta Class U.S.S. Aventine, find his question thread here.

We are looking forward to hearing your ship questions answered!
Lt. Commander
# 13
07-29-2011, 08:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zmacgirthy View Post
Yessir! Priority One is currently syndicated by both Trek Radio and Subspace Radio! We are always looking for new syndication partners too, so let us know if you have a network with open time slots.
Ah cool, I guess I just haven't heard you in the rotation yet by sheer bad luck. I'll have to look up on the respective schedules to see when your on.
Lt. Commander
# 14
07-29-2011, 10:26 PM
Please check out the links below to see our current syndication schedule, or you can go right to www.thequantumcafe.com/priorityone at anytime to stream or download the show.

Priority One on Trek-Radio

Priority One on Subspace Radio

Thanks for asking!
Lt. Commander
# 15
07-30-2011, 07:16 AM
Can't wait for next weeks episode, Wheres a temporal rift when you need one?
Lt. Commander
# 16
08-01-2011, 09:51 PM
We (and Cryptic) are going to be announcing the details for the Las Vegas Dine with the STO Devs event in the next few days! Can't wait for you all to see the guest list!!
Lt. Commander
# 17
08-05-2011, 08:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genex View Post
Can't wait for next weeks episode, Wheres a temporal rift when you need one?
It's up now! Enjoy
Lt. Commander
Priority One Update from the week of 8/1/11
Quote:
Episode 41 is up now at www.thequantumcafe/priorityone!

Thanks to Thomas the Cryptic Cat for joining us! Stop by the STO Forums thread for the show as well as The Quantum Cafe Forums and let us know what you thought about the show.

Also, Adam Ihle, Creator of the Enterprise F will join us on 8/19! Post your questions for him in this thread and on our forums.

Last but not least, in conjunction with Cryptic, we are excited to announce the Las Vegas Con Dine With the Devs Event! Brandon and Priority One will host the event. Check out the guest list at the links below!

Check out Wishy's post about it and rsvp in this thread or at The Quantum Cafe.
LLAP
Lt. Commander
# 19
08-14-2011, 05:30 PM
Man! Oh, MAN! I can't wait to get some awesome re-caps from Brandon! James, are you ready to chat it up on this next week's show?!
Lt. Commander
# 20
08-25-2011, 08:11 PM
New ep out tomorrow! Whoot!