Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1 Nausicaan Siphon Destroyer
07-29-2011, 03:28 PM
Tactical: Ensign (1) Lieutenant (1)
Engineer: Lieutenant (1)
Science: Lieutenant Commander (1) Commander (1)

Consoles: Tactical 2
Engineering 2
Science 4

Weapons 3/3

Special Ability-Energy Siphon Torpedo, a destroyable torpedo on a 90 second cooldown. -15 Power to all subsystems followed by a +15 self buff 3 seconds later

Turn Rate 12
Hull Strength, 27,000
+15 Auxilary Power
Subsystem Targeting
Sensor Analysis
Crew 300

There she is, the next tentacle raider I wanna see in the game.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
07-29-2011, 04:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jermbot View Post
Tactical: Ensign (1) Lieutenant (1)
Engineer: Lieutenant (1)
Science: Lieutenant Commander (1) Commander (1)

Consoles: Tactical 2
Engineering 2
Science 4

Special Ability-Energy Siphon Torpedo, a destroyable torpedo on a 90 second cooldown. -15 Power to all subsystems followed by a +15 self buff 3 seconds later

Turn Rate 12
Hull Strength, 27,000
+15 Auxilary Power
Subsystem Targeting
Sensor Analysis
Crew 300

There she is, the next tentacle raider I wanna see in the game.
i'd say if it were to happen the siphon launches would be more like carrier pets not torps (like the NPC ones)

maybe even like the interceptors are on the marauder (clickable power no items)

other than that with a 3 - 3 weapon setup it's a fairly reasonable klingon sci ship
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
07-30-2011, 03:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bohort View Post
i'd say if it were to happen the siphon launches would be more like carrier pets not torps (like the NPC ones)

maybe even like the interceptors are on the marauder (clickable power no items)

other than that with a 3 - 3 weapon setup it's a fairly reasonable klingon sci ship
Right, thanks for the heads up, forgot to mention the weapons set up, and I can dig it as an interceptor or a torpedo. I've never let an NPC siphon launch hit me, does it do more than land and destroy itself while applying the debuff?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
07-30-2011, 05:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jermbot View Post
Right, thanks for the heads up, forgot to mention the weapons set up, and I can dig it as an interceptor or a torpedo. I've never let an NPC siphon launch hit me, does it do more than land and destroy itself while applying the debuff?
they never 'hit you' they fly around and drain power
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
07-30-2011, 05:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bohort View Post
they never 'hit you' they fly around and drain power
Ah, a bit of a tricky mechanic to balance for player characters... I think I'd honestly prefer a one off launch torpedo. But so long as it has that sweet tentacle appearance I'm flexible.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:34 AM.