Lt. Commander
# 141
07-29-2011, 03:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katic View Post
Snip
Allright Katic, you know, I'm feeling good right now. I'm feeling happy and optimistic so right now, at this moment, I don't need to deal with you misunderstanding me to your advantage.

For my part you can consider this discussion finished and for the foreseeable future you can trust the only time I respond to you will be with simple factual corrections when we both happen to be in a thread that we both are interested in and you've managed to assert something counter to common sense and the available information.
Lt. Commander
# 142
07-29-2011, 03:46 PM
So when he points out that your statements are just opinions as well, links to dev statements that counter Starfleet Carrier fanboy claims, and makes it clear that his position is a completely reasonable singular objection, you attempt misdirection, declare victory anyway, and go home?

Wow.
Lt. Commander
# 143
07-29-2011, 03:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDementedOne
So when he points out that your statements are just opinions as well, links to dev statements that counter Starfleet Carrier fanboy claims, and makes it clear that his position is a completely reasonable singular objection, you attempt misdirection, declare victory anyway, and go home?

Wow.
That's odd, I don't recall declaring victory.