Lt. Commander
I noticed this evening (7-28-2011) that when I first logged in the little numbers that show in the upper left hand corner of the power tray icons aren't showing. I have to rotate through the trays for them to show up again.

Here's a screenshot.
Lt. Commander
# 2
07-29-2011, 10:37 AM
This has happened to me on both of my characters in the last few days. I have a temporary solution worked out:

There are arrows above and below numbers next to each power tray row. Toggle each tray up one, them back down one, and the numbers will appear for a while.
Lt. Commander
# 3
07-29-2011, 11:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quadra
I noticed this evening (7-28-2011) that when I first logged in the little numbers that show in the upper left hand corner of the power tray icons aren't showing. I have to rotate through the trays for them to show up again.

Here's a screenshot.
It'll be fixed once you zone into a new area too. It's a small annoying bug, but it's just a display bug in that even when the letters number aren't there, the key bound to it still works.
Lt. Commander
# 4
07-29-2011, 02:19 PM
Quote:

Here's a screenshot.
Whoosh! I thought I was the only one with that problem last night. (7-28-11) Luckily my fingers are well trained. Still I would hate this to become a permanent bug that never gets attended too? It would make switching ships a real nightmare…
Lt. Commander
Quote:

Here's a screenshot.
Whoosh! I thought I was the only one with that problem last night. (7-28-11) Luckily my fingers are well trained. Still I would hate this to become a permanent bug that never gets attended too? It would make switching ships a real nightmare…
Lt. Commander
# 6
07-29-2011, 04:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord-Ice
This has happened to me on both of my characters in the last few days. I have a temporary solution worked out:

There are arrows above and below numbers next to each power tray row. Toggle each tray up one, them back down one, and the numbers will appear for a while.
That's what I meant by "rotating the trays".