Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Federation Gameplay
Login

Lt. Commander
# 81
07-20-2011, 02:02 AM
I have to say, I think I much prefer my Gorn to my feds. I do love me some BoPs. I do just wish there was more content though. Foundry helped ease that significantly I felt.
Lt. Commander
# 82
07-28-2011, 01:04 PM
Update, finally got my Vor'cha and loving it. It is my fav Klingon ship in TNG, SFC3 and STO
Lt. Commander
# 83
07-28-2011, 07:13 PM
I have max level on both sides and I gotta tell ya leveling on KDF was boring, after the 5th run on Pi Canis Sorties, you almost want to take a stroll to your docking bay and jettison yourself out the airlock.:p Pvping though, KDF is way more fun.
Lt. Commander
# 84
07-29-2011, 06:00 AM
Welcome to the red side of live
Lt. Commander
# 85
07-29-2011, 10:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12guageshotgun
I come here Today as a warrior of the klingon empire to issue you a challenge. I would like for Each federation captain to make a KDF character and reach Lieutenant Commander. it is only 5 grades and will give you an understanding of KDF game play and just how much the faction is lacking. I am not asking you to become Klingon Warriors and wage war on the federation, just to get a taste of what the other side is like, nothing more and nothing less.

Qa'pla!!
i have 2 kdf toons and to be honest do you realy think feds dont know how much is lacking in kdf side, well they do, but nothing we can do about it we all told them and they dont lisen, dont get me wrong the new qonos is great looking the fed and soon klingon academy look great but basicly useless, how much time is most players realy going to spend there , very little, they been doing all this cosmetic stuff and they look fantastic but no matter how they spin it there still not content, i think they could had spent there time more wisley and made true content for players then later on do the cosmetic stuff