Lt. Commander
# 1 BOff Uniforms
07-30-2011, 02:44 AM
When I started, my armour was displayed over my uniform, but then I went to a tailor and now the uniform is over the armour, which looks waaaay cooler. My question though is, can I move the armour under the uniforms of my BOffs as well, so they look good on away missions too? If so, how do I do this? When I changed the configuration at a tailor, I don't know what I did, but the system prompted me as to which I prefer on top, armour or uniform; assuming I can, how do I change the clothing order (over/under) for my BOffs?
TIA
Lt. Commander
# 2
07-30-2011, 02:56 AM
On your Status screen right click on the item that you want to hide and click Disable Visuals. This works for Armor, Kits and special ship parts that change your ship's appearance, like the Borg and Aegis sets.

Lt. Commander
# 3
07-31-2011, 12:14 AM
Sorry, I don't know what you mean. What status screen? You mean when I'm at the tailor?
Lt. Commander
# 4
07-31-2011, 12:19 AM
No. He means your status screen. Look at your inventar list. There is a button with "crew". By klicking this button you will see a list of your crew. Choose a Bridge officer and klick on "status". You will see the BO with his equipment. Now go with your mouse to the armor and right klick (disable visulas). The armor is still there but you will see only the uniform.
Lt. Commander
# 5
07-31-2011, 01:49 AM
The same screen used to equip your boffs if you are still unclear.
Lt. Commander
# 6
07-31-2011, 06:14 AM
Thank you. I thought I had to do it at a tailor, hence my confusion.
---
Edited to add: I've got it working now. Thank you to everyone.