Lt. Commander
# 1 Season 4
07-30-2011, 12:58 PM
Season 4 has really made me think twice about about renewing my susbcrption. There are still bugs that have been here scince season 2 launched Cryptic well have to impress me with season 4 updates to fix the bugs before play again.
Lt. Commander
# 2
07-30-2011, 12:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by king45042 View Post
Season 4 has really made me think twice about about renewing my susbcrption. There are still bugs that have been here scince season 2 launched Cryptic well have to impress me with season 4 updates to fix the bugs before play again.
See you when you come back.
Lt. Commander
# 3
07-30-2011, 01:01 PM
haha I just was playing and this was awesome glitches...

First, my away team didn't show up on a ground mission....so I beamed out beamed back in they still didn't show up...so...I tried fighting them solo, course I died, but before I died, one of the Borg fell through the floor. Ironically enough, after I died, my away team showed up...we were able to kill all of the Borg, then! That Borg that fell through, we could not kill... wow. Logged out due to frustration. /facepalm.

This...is...pretty bad. Fix one glitch a million more take it's place.
Lt. Commander
# 4
07-30-2011, 04:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captfox25 View Post
haha I just was playing and this was awesome glitches...

First, my away team didn't show up on a ground mission....so I beamed out beamed back in they still didn't show up...so...I tried fighting them solo, course I died, but before I died, .
On my ship we call this mutiny. Punishable by being tied to the saucer section whilst navigating an asteroid field at full impulse
Closed Thread