Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Lt. Commander
# 11
08-01-2011, 03:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KBFLordKrueg View Post
I find it amazing that so many consider missions made by players the saving grace for the Klingons.
If there is a tool that allows common folks out there to design additional content in a fews days of effort, why is it so tough for missions to be designed by the game developers?
If they could just come up with one new Klingon mission every other month....

I won't do the Foundry stuff, having an inherit problem with players paying to design missions that someone else is making a profit off of.
The Foundry isn't a "saving grace", it's just an ingenius tool for others to make their own mark on the game, share their own creativity, and create more missions than any gaming company could ever hope to do on their own.

And not to be rude, but the logic behind your final sentence is, hands down, the most moronic I think I've ever read on these forums... or maybe even any MMO forum. You're right there with the Night Elf Hunter who claimed Blizzard clearly intended for shadowmeld to make his pet invicinble even while it was sent to gank lowbies. I mean, seriously... people put time and effort into creating a mission, possibly even putting together a good story, and you refuse to play it because they did it for free? Do you think Cryptic should just pay each and every person who makes something with the Foundry, and likely run themselves out of business in the process?

Believe it or not, some people enjoy being creative and seeing the creativity of others. Clearly, you are not one of those people. Sounds to me that the only thing you have an "inherit problem with" is rationale thinking. Have fun farming your anomolies all day and praying for xp boosts, I'm sure that's the freakin' high life right there.