Lt. Commander
# 1 I am back to try again
08-01-2011, 05:20 AM
I played the game last year, and liked it, but then something else came up. This time I iam back and I hope to go further than I did before, I am starting again as I like starting from the beggining and I hope to get Commander this time, got LT Commander before. Looking forward to seeing the game as it is 12 months down the line! Can't wait to get going on the diplomatic missions!
Lt. Commander
# 2
08-01-2011, 05:26 AM
Welcome back mate.

You will find that alot has changed since you left, some for the good, some for the bad, but all in all the game is still one of the best possbile ways to waste away a few hours on the internet online.

See you out in space
Lt. Commander
# 3 Welcome Back OP
08-01-2011, 08:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rollerball View Post
I played the game last year, and liked it, but then something else came up. This time I iam back and I hope to go further than I did before, I am starting again as I like starting from the beggining and I hope to get Commander this time, got LT Commander before. Looking forward to seeing the game as it is 12 months down the line! Can't wait to get going on the diplomatic missions!
Welcome back to STO !

Indeed much has changed, but I like what STO has become for the most part.

Though ground combat ( to me ) isn't what it used to be. Ground weapon types have changed a bit, and ground PvP is a western.....the first to shoot wins. More spawn camping then ever, etc.

But seriously, overall from the unbalanced ground, and the ton of bugs that came with Season 4 (most have been taken care of though), STO is an amazing MMO now