Lt. Commander
# 1 Seeking an RP fleet.
08-01-2011, 10:46 AM
So after rummaging through a thousand threads trying to find fleets that either turned out to be dead or "misrepresented", I thought I would try this.

* I would like a medium RP fleet. By this I mean RP is encouraged and somewhat expected, but at the same time, I do not have to write a 20 page back story novel to my character. I also do not want channeling Gene Roddenberry to be part of the entrance exam (seriously, a 5 page Star Trek quiz...seriously?)

* I would like it mature. Not mature as in harlequin novel, but mature as in we act like adults, even the kids. No racist, sexist, misogynistic/ gay jokes.

* Teamspeak/ventrillo is optional. I understand its important for raids, and I can accommodate with that, but most nights I want to play Star Trek and not hear whining about ones job/spouse/sports team/politics, etc, and thus do not want to be forced to be on when in game.

* I will gladly call the leadership by titles: "Yes admiral" and all that, hey I love protocol. But I will not be ordered about the galaxy like a rented wench.

Basically, i would like added depth to my gaming experience, without it being a part time job. Is there hope?
Lt. Commander
# 2
08-01-2011, 10:51 AM
The UFP has an RP division which is fairly active, including our own server for such events. Take a look by clicking the banner below. I think you'll be glad you did. Tell 'em Stormy sent ya.