Lt. Commander
Hello! As the title suggests, I am looking for a fleet that does some RPing. I am a casual gamer (real life takes priority after all) and am usually only available on weekends. I created my character to continue on the family that I created years ago for chat room and PBeM RPGs that I just don't have time for any more. I would love to find a fleet of "mature" (and by this...I am looking for a place to RP that isn't going to be full of perverts) people so that I can use this character to his potential. I still want to do fleet events and (eventually once I level enough) some STFs. If your fleet sounds like the right fit, please post so I can check it out!!

Thanks!!

Teddy Tarin
U.S.S. Loki
Lt. Commander
# 2
07-31-2011, 09:24 PM
We are a group of casual, mature (+30) players that have a RP part to us. We have just started it on Friday nights but there may be more people that wish to play on the weekend. If you are interested in a fleet that has spent most of its time trying to justify why captains from the 23rd and 24th Century are fighting in a war in the 25th century and writing a backstory and bios to prove it then come and take a look. We have 60 members and our bust time is between 8:30 and 12:30 EST but during the summer the weekends are hit and miss. If we had others that could play on the weekend I bet we could get a good RP weekend division.

We are not that serious and our only two rules are to be social and have fun!

If you are interested click on my image below to go to the website and look around

Mark (aka James Bailey)
Lt. Commander
# 3
08-01-2011, 12:55 PM
Hi Caspiri! I sent you a PM. Feel free to contact me if you have questions.