Login

Closed Thread

Lt. Commander
# 111
08-01-2011, 02:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveHale View Post
From his mom's basement no less.
My wives really... and she enforces bed time with much more Authority.
Lt. Commander
# 112
08-01-2011, 02:42 PM
And incentive I hope.
Lt. Commander
# 113
08-01-2011, 02:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Husanak View Post
My wives really...
Wives eh? Not Wife's? You lucky son-of-a :p
Lt. Commander
# 114
08-01-2011, 02:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZATZAi View Post
Wives eh? Not Wife's? You lucky son-of-a :p
Having more then one is not really a luck kinda thing. More an unlucky situation really. lol
Lt. Commander
# 115
08-01-2011, 02:51 PM
There's nothing more fun than TBR'ing a buffed up BoP away before he PSWs you, only to have him waste his Alpha.
Lt. Commander
# 116
08-01-2011, 03:01 PM
Dude, the mere thought of polygamy gives me the heebie jeebies
Lt. Commander
# 117
08-01-2011, 03:16 PM
wait! PSW? Thats what I get? From the guy who claims my opinion is not relevant because I didn't start playing before the game went live!

PSW is so old I'm not even using it anymore on my BOL-HYT-BoP. With the time abilities take to activate, I have to activate my buffs before PSWing, and my enemy will evasive or TT even before I decloak. If I decloak and PSW first, I'll be spending my entire stun buffing up.

seriously... when you hear a series of buffs, or see a ship decloaking, do ONE of the following:
- Tac-team
- RSP
- AtoD
- Evasive
- FBP (lol)
- PSW
- EPtoE
- EPtoS
- Sci Fleet
- TBR
- Jam Sensors
- Battle log

See? almost all abilities in the game can save you! So no, you're not being forced to build a special anti-PSW ship. All it takes is Evasive Maneuvers, and add a engine battery for good measure, and the ability to pay attention to your surroundings!
Lt. Commander
# 118
08-01-2011, 03:19 PM
Wow, this is entertaining. I can never understand why people can't simply ask for counter advice instead of yelling for the nerf bat.

PSW can certainly be nasty, but it is definitely not OP because it is counterable, as detailed in previous posts.

I'm more concerned about subnuke/scramble gang rapes at this point.

If the OP is concerned about not having the right build for both PvP & PvE at the same time, he can keep multiple BOs and switch them out for the appropriate situation he is in, i.e., a set of PvE Boffs, and a set of PvP Boffs.

Then again, I've only been here for seven months, so why should anyone listen to me?
Lt. Commander
# 119 Close of this topic
08-01-2011, 03:35 PM
Well thank you all for your explanations. They were all insightful. I definitely learned a few things and I see all of your points. I am glad to be gaming with such smart people as all of you. Happy gaming and see you out there.

Thanks again,

VA Pr0x
Lt. Commander
# 120
08-01-2011, 03:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pr0x View Post
Well thank you all for your explanations. They were all insightful. I definitely learned a few things and I see all of your points. I am glad to be gaming with such smart people as all of you. Happy gaming and see you out there.

Thanks again,

VA Pr0x
My initial impression of you was obviously mistaken, and I'm glad I was wrong! Looking forward to seeing you around!
Closed Thread