Lt. Commander
# 11
07-28-2011, 10:34 PM
We have lots of ground players who can help you. PM me or send me an ingame mail if you don't find the help you require.

For the Empire.
Lt. Commander
# 12
07-29-2011, 01:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BearClaw75
Yep im tact too most klingons are ,followed closely by sci officers for the SNB power so the tricorter power should be kinda easy to get. That shield power one tho......ugh good luck man we have almost no engs they are a rare as a male klingon on KDF side these days...soooooo many orion girls Im not complaing tho
I just rolled a Join Trill KDF Engineer. I plan to outFed the Feds.
Lt. Commander
# 13
07-30-2011, 07:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleTerribleRomulan
The fleet I belong to has a relatively healthy FED and KDF side. I have helped level almost every single BG-LTG character on the KDF side. If you want to find more about us, google us or follow the link...

http://tfd.guildlaunch.com
^^This. These guys are great. They'll help.
Lt. Commander
# 14
07-30-2011, 08:35 AM
My KDF sci captain is my namesake Sathar@Sathar, i would be happy to train your BOs at your convenience. I can train the following: Medical Tricorder 3,Tachyon Beam 3, Jam Sensors 3, Feedback Pulse 3, and Photonic Shockwave 3. Send me a mail or pm the next time u have a spare moment in-game.
Lt. Commander
# 15
08-01-2011, 01:03 PM
Problem is that the skill points aren't seperated from ground and space. Usually people don't bother spending a lot of points on ground skills since most of the space skills are way more important.
Lt. Commander
# 16
08-01-2011, 05:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meynolt View Post
Problem is that the skill points aren't seperated from ground and space. Usually people don't bother spending a lot of points on ground skills since most of the space skills are way more important.
Honestly, only if you space PVP. Another reason for most people not speccing ground is that they tend to skip/avoid doing ground.

Space is much easier than ground, even at higher difficulty levels, that you can be mis or under specced for space and do quite well. if you're underspecced for ground, it usually leads to an NPC slaughter of the away team.