Lt. Commander
# 1 Where did all the Gorn go?
08-01-2011, 06:51 PM
In order to get the accolade for killing Gorn I have to repeat the "Researcher Rescue" mission. There use to be a lot of Gorn outside the mission bubble, but they aren't there anymore. This is not helping people who need to kill a lot of Gorn. Dev's Please put the Gorn Back......

Thanks!

Edited: The Ra'wiq's that were walking the paths to the generators are gone also. It looks like this mission has been nerfed big time....
Lt. Commander
# 2
08-01-2011, 07:08 PM
Gorn's are cool don't kill them!! YOU MONSTER!
Lt. Commander
# 3
08-01-2011, 08:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ratter116 View Post
Gorn's are cool don't kill them!! YOU MONSTER!
But there is a ACCOLADE for killing them
Lt. Commander
# 4
08-01-2011, 08:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psytce View Post
But there is a ACCOLADE for killing them
ignore him.

Kill them all.

Twice.

And make a nice necklace from their teeth
Lt. Commander
# 5
08-01-2011, 08:50 PM
Quote:
In order to get the accolade for killing Gorn I have to repeat the "Researcher Rescue" mission. There use to be a lot of Gorn outside the mission bubble, but they aren't there anymore. This is not helping people who need to kill a lot of Gorn. Dev's Please put the Gorn Back......

Thanks!

Edited: The Ra'wiq's that were walking the paths to the generators are gone also. It looks like this mission has been nerfed big time....
no more gorn outside the mission bubble or not, i believe there's still at least a hundred gorn inside the bubble
you'll just need to repeat the mission every now and then yes it will be a grind, but it's the fastest way