Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Lt. Commander
# 1 A few noob questions...
08-02-2011, 10:30 AM
Sorry if these have been asked a million times - I'm having trouble narrowing my search wording and getting updated info. If someone can be kind enough to answer a few questions,

1. Is there a way to see the quest rewards after you take the quest? I tried bringing up the quest text, hailing starfleet, but they all end with the green text that states the objective and no list of rewards. I feel like I'm totally missing something easy lol. After picking up a bunch of quests, I'd like to prioritize, i.e. get my bridge officers filled out first, then move on, etc.

2. With the defend the sector Tour Of Duty quests, how do I get credit for the "enemy signal contact?" I've gone into the encounter solo and with others in the zone, blown a bunch of enemies up, but it seems random on when I get the 3/3 credit filled. Again, feel like I'm missing something obvious.

3. Is the TOS C-Store Enterprise just a low level ship that gets replaced after you level up? I really like this game more than I thought and as a fan of TOS I'd love to fly around in that classic design, but can't justify paying real money for the ship and bridge pack if it's just eye candy after the low levels.

Thanks!