Lt. Commander
In Startrek.com interviews they always ask who the actors stay in contact with from the Trek days. Terry Farrell's interview was a good read but i find this interesting:

Quote:
Who from the old Trek days are you still in touch with?

Farrell: I try, but it’s hard for me because I live so far away from everybody. I used to see Marina (Sirtis) all the time. Armin Shimerman’s wife, Kitty, and I would always talk about going for a run, and then we’d wind up going to breakfast instead. And I’d see Brent (Spiner) and Michael Dorn. But now I really don’t see them because I live so far away, which is another reason why I enjoy it when I do a convention. I get to see some of my friends. And I did get in touch with Whoopi (Goldberg) because of the No H8 Campaign. I got my picture taken for No H8, which supports the right to marry who you love. Whoopi and I were going to try to do a picture together. It didn’t work out, but it was great because it put me back in touch with her. I’d actually never worked with her on Star Trek, but we were connected through Hollywood Squares. I was on Becker (with Goldberg’s then-boyfriend, Ted Danson), which was on CBS, and Hollywood Squares was CBS, so it was fun to meet her like that.
Source:
http://www.startrek.com/article/the-...terview-part-2

I don't think Jadzia ever met Troi or Data. Does anyone else find this weird?
Lt. Commander
# 2
08-03-2011, 03:06 PM
Weird? Not really. I don't hang out with the DS9 cast either XD.
Lt. Commander
# 3
08-03-2011, 03:39 PM
I always knew she was friends with Siritis from the DS9 extras, and Dorn was on DS9 for 3 of the 6 seasons she was on the series, so that's not surprising. That she doesn't mention the other DS9 cast outside Shimmerman is mildly interesting, but not earth shattering; I'm not friends with everyone I work with either. That doesn't mean she didn't get along with them when she was working with them, though.
Lt. Commander
# 4
08-03-2011, 03:44 PM
im almost certain that her and marina were long time friends before star trek. i would not be surprised if marina recommended here for the ds9 role, or let her know that it was available.
Lt. Commander
# 5
08-03-2011, 03:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Revo
im almost certain that her and marina were long time friends before star trek. i would not be surprised if marina recommended here for the ds9 role, or let her know that it was available.
Pretty sure that I read Sirtis put Farrel's name forward. Might not have been specifically for the role of Dax, but more in general.
Lt. Commander
# 6
08-03-2011, 06:01 PM
I thought Ted Danson was gay....

He had an affair with whoppie goldberg??

God I'm abouyt 20 years behind the times lol.
Lt. Commander
# 7
08-03-2011, 06:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt_Equinox
I thought Ted Danson was gay....

He had an affair with whoppie goldberg??

God I'm abouyt 20 years behind the times lol.
Pst 30. :p

With that the shocked monkey look was born, *sings* shock the monkey!
Lt. Commander
# 8
08-03-2011, 06:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capulet View Post
Pst 30. :p

With that the shocked monkey look was born, *sings* shock the monkey!
Well thats pretty bad, considering I AM 30, lol

*shocked monkey!* (ape!)

edit: I wonder how many secret messages captulet hides in black letters!, she is working for the gestapo! or the french resistance, or both!