Lt. Commander
Could you please give us an ability to prioritize targeting of Players in PvP?

There is so much NPC spam these days in Ground PvP and Space PvP that it's just troublesome to target players without manucally clicking.

This gives opponents a great advantage in the confusion, which I find rather unfair and imbalanced.
Lt. Commander
# 2
08-03-2011, 01:34 PM
This, and it would be nice if you would fix the target-my-target abilities that are broken. Oh, and can we get the $target keybind to work again. Please.
Lt. Commander
# 3
08-03-2011, 08:39 PM
They sort of fixed the HUD option so that if you change that setting, you can tab target only players. The problem is that you then have to manually click to target spam or the more dangerous heavy torpedoes and that can be quite difficult if the attacker does it right. It's a sadistic choice... better targeting of players or weaker "point defense".

To be fair, they did seem to respond to requests for help on this issue. What we needed though, was an option separate from (i.e. in addition to) current Tab Targeting, that would allow us to cycle through Players only, while maintaining actual Tab Targeting to cycle through everything. Either requests weren't quite clear or this was the quicker easier fix. Either way, it was nice for starters but it still does need a bit more work.