Lt. Commander
# 1 Saurs anyone?
07-30-2011, 12:07 AM
Let's be honest: who doesn't want a four-legged, flesh eating reptile following them around? Only losers, that's who!

C'mon Cryptic, we've got pigs and those goofy cats runnin' around following people (not to mention THREE different versions of big, blobby Horta)... so why not some Saurs?
Lt. Commander
# 2
07-30-2011, 12:27 AM
I'm inclined to agree, and it would definately be a hit with the Gorn Generals we have running around these days, heh.
Lt. Commander
# 3
07-30-2011, 01:23 AM
i agree, saurs for the win.
Lt. Commander
# 4
07-30-2011, 07:56 AM
Saurs as an attack pet have been something I have looked forward to for a long time. And yes, my main is a Gorn.

I really think having the Targ as a pet...is ok, but it's a non-combat pet. It has no use other than to look at it.

Saurs. PLEASE. And give them a toxic DoT effect similar to the Gorn's Bite trait.
Lt. Commander
# 5
07-30-2011, 10:03 AM
I would like them and Targs to have the same flavors as tribbles. Can you imagine a Saur of Borg or Targ of Borg? They make better betters for liberated borg than Tribble of Borg.
Lt. Commander
# 6
07-30-2011, 04:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steel-Hyena
Let's be honest: who doesn't want a four-legged, flesh eating reptile following them around? Only losers, that's who!
I had one for a while but she slapped me when I called her that
Lt. Commander
# 7
08-03-2011, 11:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bran_Mak_Morrn View Post
Saurs as an attack pet have been something I have looked forward to for a long time. And yes, my main is a Gorn.

I really think having the Targ as a pet...is ok, but it's a non-combat pet. It has no use other than to look at it.

Saurs. PLEASE. And give them a toxic DoT effect similar to the Gorn's Bite trait.
They mentioned we ARE getting Attack Saurs at some point...

Which, don't get me wrong, is awesome. With that said, I still want one that can just follow me around, or stand next to my captain's chair while my Gorn threatens some Ferengi on the viewscreen.