Lt. Commander
# 31
08-02-2011, 06:29 PM
I agree with ashvitto, with the fat *** Deflector i doubt the photonic cannon will have any problems slaughtering anyone on its path :p It'll probably even break the queues itself :p
Lt. Commander
# 32
08-02-2011, 06:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marctraider View Post
I agree with ashvitto, with the fat *** Deflector i doubt the photonic cannon will have any problems slaughtering anyone on its path :p It'll probably even break the queues itself :p
We have proof positive that breaking queues is not really hard to do anyway.
Lt. Commander
# 33
08-02-2011, 09:02 PM
*watches thread from the shadows*
*gives into urge to troll*

i hear its gonna come with dev power that allows you to nerf buff and ban any powers items ships and players you choose oh yah and have a pizza hut mcdonalds buger king and a beer brewery in the engineering (lol JJ prise)

*hmmm what else doesnt sound op enought*

oh and a fleet summon ability that summons a death star that has permanate FAW 3 on its super laser
there done
Lt. Commander
# 34
08-03-2011, 07:33 PM
I heard it will have a prototype red matter launcher, that has the ability of a (COD MW2 referance inbound) 25 kill streak nuke, but if can only be activated with a 200 point activation code from the C-Store.

How sick is that I pay 200 points and win! Cant wait!!

Stock up your atari points!! He who pays the most wins!
Lt. Commander
# 35
08-03-2011, 07:38 PM
I dunno where you guys are getting you info, but I heard on a podcast that it's more or less confirmed that it has a special "Enemy Infiltration" innate ability. It uses supa hax0rs to find your Vent servers, and fill your channels with nyancat loops. 1 minute duration, 90 second CD.

Get. Ready.
Lt. Commander
# 36
08-03-2011, 08:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mvs5191 View Post
I dunno where you guys are getting you info, but I heard on a podcast that it's more or less confirmed that it has a special "Enemy Infiltration" innate ability. It uses supa hax0rs to find your Vent servers, and fill your channels with nyancat loops. 1 minute duration, 90 second CD.

Get. Ready.
good thing this happens already for us we all love nyancat
Lt. Commander
# 37
08-03-2011, 09:13 PM
All i know is I am not looking forward to the initial release of this ship (nor DOFF for that matter) to see how incredibly unbalanced it's set up is or special power is, or combination, then hearing the pleas of pvp'ers to balance it and the whines of pve'rs about how we pvp'ers want to ruin their fun. Then the painful weeks and weeks of actually waiting for said balance that will be another spike in pvp's side.
Lt. Commander
# 38
08-04-2011, 02:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by genxcraig View Post
All i know is I am not looking forward to the initial release of this ship (nor DOFF for that matter) to see how incredibly unbalanced it's set up is or special power is, or combination, then hearing the pleas of pvp'ers to balance it and the whines of pve'rs about how we pvp'ers want to ruin their fun. Then the painful weeks and weeks of actually waiting for said balance that will be another spike in pvp's side.
And so goes the circle of STO life.

Though you forgot the broken queues that appear everytime a minor change is made.
Closed Thread