Go Back   Star Trek Online > The Foundry for Star Trek Online > The Foundry for Star Trek Online - Discussion & Feedback
Login

Closed Thread

Lt. Commander
# 81
08-04-2011, 08:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sobekeus View Post
So the Foundry is working again?
Unfortunately no. Is it back up? Yes. However, there are still a good number of missions that are not working correctly, and nothing ruins a gaming experience like starting a mission only to not be able to finish it due to bugs.

Also, I dont want anyone working on this game who cant write posts that make sense, cant figure out on their own how to apply for a job, and doesnt know what a portfolio is. Hiring someone like that would only make the game worse, not better.
Lt. Commander
# 82
08-04-2011, 08:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyHappyJoyJoy View Post
Yup.

yada yada yada
Time for me to get back to work then.
Lt. Commander
# 83
08-04-2011, 08:40 AM
Was it sad how the Dev's comment was misinterpreted? Yes, but not even CLOSE to how sad it is that so much time has passed without new mission content being added to this game. So sure, I feel sorry for Iron Avenger for having his words misunderstood. But I feel even WORSE for the playerbase of this game.
Lt. Commander
# 84
08-04-2011, 10:28 AM
This thread has by now run 101% of it's usefulness.

As a side note: Attacking staff will get you infractions just as attacking other posters does. There is never any reason to "fight back"; if you feel staff is not doing the right thing, report them. Else it's just another flamewar and I do not much care who started it.

Thanks.
Closed Thread