Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 1 Next Patch??
08-05-2011, 01:21 PM
I was wondering anyone have a idea as to when we are getting another patch? Cryptic was putting at least one out a week at least for tribble but i have seen nothing this week. I mean there still are alot of bugs going on out there. i though i would have seen something go up on tribble so we can test it and get it to the live server

EDIT aparently there was a patch put out at 5:30pm EST so they did patch this week lol love how they put a patch out 1 hour later after my initial post.
Lt. Commander
# 2
08-05-2011, 06:35 PM
I was wondering about this too.
Lt. Commander
# 3
08-05-2011, 08:06 PM
also anyone notice we haven't seen much of the devs on the forums. i thought it might be because they are working on patches hmmm i hope the make there deadline for new content (Borg Invasion) by the end of the month its getting quieter and quieter in my guild. they are slowly going of to games like Rift, LOTRO, Global Agenda, EVE and Champaions(and are not paying for gold just the F2P)
Lt. Commander
# 4
08-05-2011, 10:18 PM
disregard just got off and suddenly and around 5:30PM EST there was a patch put out for tribble way to make me look stupid cryptic lol but thanks for the patch.