Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
I'm re-doing a lot of old missions to get the kills for my Kill Accolades. I picked this mission because it has a lot of Orions. I beamed in and killed the first 3 Orions and checked my count and this added 3 to my count. I get to the first building where there are Orions fighting with Starfleet Officers. I Killed a few in the back and go around the side and kill some more. These Orions re-spawn so I'm staying there and killing Orions. A few minutes later, because I thought I had killed the amount of Orions I need to get the accolade and I didn't get it yet, I check and none of the Orions that I killed after the first 3 have counted.

Has this happened to anyone else?
I wrote a ticket, but if there is a reason that these Orion don't count I would like to know it ...

I'm posting this here because I think that if this is in error it needs to be fixed right away and I figured the Dev's look at this thread (Gameplay Bugs) often and I want them to know about it ....

Thanks!
Lt. Commander
# 2
08-05-2011, 03:53 AM
i think, could be wrong here, that its because some of the npc's are helping you. as they do some damage you are not getting the reward for it.

not every one orion on the map is being attacked but i think that is what it might be.
Lt. Commander
# 3
08-05-2011, 07:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Revo
i think, could be wrong here, that its because some of the npc's are helping you. as they do some damage you are not getting the reward for it.

not every one orion on the map is being attacked but i think that is what it might be.

But there are ones I'm sure that I'm the only one who has shot them and they aren't counting either ... and why count the first 3?
Lt. Commander
# 4
08-06-2011, 12:03 AM
As far as I remember the always respawning Orion in this mission never counted towards kill accolade.