Lt. Commander
i've been gone for a couple months and am getting back into the game any advice?
Lt. Commander
# 2
08-05-2011, 11:09 AM
Outside of the new Shooter Mode I don't think much else has changed in the game over the last 2-3 months - except for all the new bugs from the new software system. There's new Borg Invasion DSEs coming up at the end of the month, along with the Duty Officer system, but as of right now I'd just say go and have some fun with new new Shooter Mode. It's much quicker and more active, IMO.
Lt. Commander
# 3
08-05-2011, 11:17 AM
Shooter mode is there and we've changed a lot for starting klingons, too! You now get to explore the First City and you may find that the new layout is a lot less confusing than the old one was.
Lt. Commander
# 4
08-05-2011, 11:21 AM
check out the foundry, if you have yet to do so. feel free to try any of mine listed in my sig if you like.
Lt. Commander
# 5
08-05-2011, 11:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WishStone
...and you may find that the new layout is a lot less confusing than the old one was.
QFT

The new First City looks like an outdoor city and is laid out a lot better with signs to guide you. There is a new tour mission that introduces you to all of it so that you get a thorough introduction to the city. In addition, there is a new shipyard in orbit where you dock your ships and select new ones.
Lt. Commander
# 6
08-05-2011, 01:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by videm
QFT

The new First City looks like an outdoor city and is laid out a lot better with signs to guide you. There is a new tour mission that introduces you to all of it so that you get a thorough introduction to the city. In addition, there is a new shipyard in orbit where you dock your ships and select new ones.
It helps when the realization kicks in that the city is basically organized around a circular track. You can't really get lost... if you keep going along the main thoroughfare you'll get where you're going.

And the shipyard couldn't be easier.
Lt. Commander
# 7 Threadjack
08-05-2011, 01:26 PM
*pokes bluegeek* did you see my PM from yesterday?
Lt. Commander
# 8
08-05-2011, 05:14 PM
I removed post since I got flagged for having more than five lines in my sig even though I have been a member of these forums with the same sig since 2008 and just now in 2011 just getting flagged for it.

What a joke!
Lt. Commander
# 9
08-06-2011, 11:59 PM
Don't forget the new Borg and how to fight them ......

This Signature is 5 lines long......