Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Klingon Gameplay
Login

Lt. Commander
# 21
08-05-2011, 01:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BearClaw75
"They've got us surrounded again, the poor *******s"-Creighton W. Abrams, Jr 1943
“Sir, we're surrounded!”
“Excellent. We can attack in any direction!”

:p
Lt. Commander
# 22
08-05-2011, 08:09 PM
What did you expect? Gene Roddenberry is on the side of the Federation.
Lt. Commander
# 23
08-06-2011, 03:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by salsadoom View Post
Especially since season 4 turned out to have nothing to change that.
To be fair, season 4 is only just beginning and it will last until the day that season 5 launches
Lt. Commander
# 24
08-07-2011, 10:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan_Trainor
To be fair, season 4 is only just beginning and it will last until the day that season 5 launches
Another excuse. Or if we change that, "please wait, we are working on it". Where did we hear that before?
Lt. Commander
# 25
08-07-2011, 10:59 AM
Still won't fix the population numbers.
Lt. Commander
# 26
08-07-2011, 03:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nu-NRG
Another excuse. Or if we change that, "please wait, we are working on it". Where did we hear that before?
Why would I be making excuses for Cryptic? It's merely a statement of fact, and not at all represented by the change you made.
Lt. Commander
# 27
08-07-2011, 04:04 PM
The Klingon Faction was meant as a solely PVP Faction, That was said at the beginning. That is why the Klingon's start at Lt. 5 instead of doing a startup as a Klink. So people who bought this game thinking two faction's, get over it. They've done more than they had to for the Klingon side, sorry it isn't enough. And on top of adding more to the game as a whole they are working on more factions and some more content as well, so be patient.
Lt. Commander
# 28
08-07-2011, 04:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by soldieroffaith View Post
The Klingon Faction was meant as a solely PVP Faction, That was said at the beginning. That is why the Klingon's start at Lt. 5 instead of doing a startup as a Klink. So people who bought this game thinking two faction's, get over it. They've done more than they had to for the Klingon side, sorry it isn't enough. And on top of adding more to the game as a whole they are working on more factions and some more content as well, so be patient.
in fairness they promised Klingons well PVP focused would be a fully fleshed out faction as opposed to say LOTRO's monster play.
sadly what this ment is unlike in monster play Klingons needed to level up to level cap as opposed to getting it for free
Lt. Commander
# 29
08-07-2011, 09:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by soldieroffaith View Post
Sorry but you are wrong. We were promised 2 factions with FULL PvP and Full PvE content all the way until 3 months before launch on Dec. 17, 2009 when they dropped the "Klingons will be PvP only" bomb on us during an ask Cryptic.

http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...lingon+history

That thread documents the history between Cryptic and the KDF so you can get your facts straight. This game waas supposed to originally have 2 FULL factions with FULL content. That is why no one is getting over it and no one is going to get over it until we have a second faction with FULL and EQUAL content like we were promised from the BEGINNING.
Lt. Commander
# 30
08-07-2011, 10:14 PM
I think they player numbers are low due to lack of content on the kling side. If they had more cool exclusive content I would play one. The BoP, T5 ships, and hellspwn are almost enough, but they need more story missions. But lets be fair here they have added a lot more content over time. They just have a ways to go yet.

In season five or six once they work on the endgame content and the territory control game it will give the factions and pvp a lot more bite. Once that happens I think people will be much more interested when they can raid federation worlds and actually have it mean something.

Eventually, I could see the war ending after the Romulan faction is added (I know I know Cyptic can't handle two factions) and have the three reform an alliance to fight back the end game enemy borg/8472/Iconians.

I wouldn't mind watching waves of Warbirds, Carriers, and Assault Cruisers take on a fleet of Iconian ships.