Lt. Commander
I've noticed that since season 4 there's been a lack of bridge officers being offered. It no longer appears in the mission lists. Yes this was a bit annoying but prior to season 4 it did offer as i remember lots of different bridge officers with a wide range of skills. Now however i can only Earth to get new or retrain my officers and list there is terrible.

I need to retrain one of my sci boffs in Hazard emitters and there's no boffs there with the skill. http://1.2.3.9/bmi/forums.startrekon...lies/frown.gif
Lt. Commander
# 2
08-08-2011, 06:20 AM
Let me geuss? You just reached Vice Admiral? Yes? No?
Lt. Commander
# 3
08-08-2011, 07:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by anazonda View Post
Let me geuss? You just reached Vice Admiral? Yes? No?
well yes but at the start of season 4 i was a captain.
Lt. Commander
# 4
08-08-2011, 07:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluecat69
well yes but at the start of season 4 i was a captain.
That's why you don't get offered more BO's...

The Bridge Officers are revards for leveling up. Since you reached Vice Admiral, you don't level anymore, and don't get more BO's...

There are plenty on the exchange though.
Lt. Commander
# 5
08-08-2011, 07:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by anazonda View Post
That's why you don't get offered more BO's...

The Bridge Officers are revards for leveling up. Since you reached Vice Admiral, you don't level anymore, and don't get more BO's...

There are plenty on the exchange though.
So the fact that i haven't been offered any of these rewards from the start of season 4 when i was a captain kinda escapes you?
Lt. Commander
# 6
08-08-2011, 07:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluecat69
So the fact that i haven't been offered any of these rewards from the start of season 4 when i was a captain kinda escapes you?
Yup... that about sums it up.
Lt. Commander
# 7
08-08-2011, 10:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluecat69... I need to retrain one of my sci boffs in Hazard emitters and there's no boffs there with the skill. [url
http://1.2.3.9/bmi/forums.startrekonline.com/startrek/startrek/images//smilies/frown.gif[/url]
Now if its Hazard Emitters 3 you're looking for, do keep in mind that this Science BO skill can only be trained by a Science character that is spec to teach that skill... (And is NEVER available from a random BO reward. But this is what Fleets are good for, as many Fleets will have a member who can offer training services.) Hazard Emitters 1 & 2 should be in the BO skill training officer menu at ESD...

The last 'mission' that offers a (Blue) BO as a reward would be 'Doomsday Device', a Lt.Cmdr ranked mission. Other then the 'unique' and 'limited availability' Featured Series BO rewards, the only other BO reward would the the 'unique' Borg Science BO from one of the Borg missions.... So its not surprising you haven't gotten anymore BO mission rewards from Captain on up...