Lt. Commander
# 11
08-08-2011, 09:55 AM
Thanks for the kind words Phenomenant!

To Iantimmy123- There's a few ways of doing it, but they all involve triggers. Triggering one thing will spawn a certain path, while triggering something else spawn another path.

In terms of map transitions, at the beginning of a new map, there has to be something, I use a dialogue, to automatically trigger the path you choose in the last map.

For instance, in my mission you can be a diplomat or you can start a war on one map. The next map has an NPC which asks you what happened outside (the p[revious map). Then you get two options. 1. All is well. I think we have peace. This choice opens the peace path. Or 2. I think I started a war, which triggers the war path.

I hope that helps. In terms of the nitty gritty of actually doing that in foundry, I suggest looking through the various tutorials made by StarbaseUGC.com
Lt. Commander
# 12
08-08-2011, 11:45 AM
played it was not bad lots of optional extras which was nice, when you talk to the guy on the ground you missed giving him an option to represent you going towards the comet thats my only negative
Lt. Commander
# 13
08-08-2011, 01:26 PM
thanks to the early reviewers. I took your suggestions to improve the mission. Also, thanks for putting in the first 5 reviews.

War or Peace should now be in the main game section!