Lt. Commander
If I were delete my Enterprise Constitution ship to make room for a shuttle, would I be able to reclaim it later on when I get an open space for it? If so, does this go for all C-Store purchased ships and gear or only the special unlocks?
Lt. Commander
# 2
08-08-2011, 09:48 PM
Some, but not others. If you get rid of your Caitian/Aenar BOFFs, they're gone for good. Ships you *should* be able to reclaim- I did it with the Delta Flyer once or twice, but I dunno if it applies all the time.
Lt. Commander
# 3
08-09-2011, 06:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerrus View Post
Some, but not others. If you get rid of your Caitian/Aenar BOFFs, they're gone for good. Ships you *should* be able to reclaim- I did it with the Delta Flyer once or twice, but I dunno if it applies all the time.
Are you sure about the BOffs, because that doesn't sound right. I know if I get rid of my photonic or borg BOffs I can reclaim them.
Lt. Commander
# 4
08-09-2011, 06:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by attilio View Post
Are you sure about the BOffs, because that doesn't sound right. I know if I get rid of my photonic or borg BOffs I can reclaim them.

The Borg and Photonic Officers come straight from the C-Store and can be gotten again, the other you buy a voucher and give it in to receive those BOff so those you can't get again unless you buy another voucher....
Lt. Commander
# 5
08-09-2011, 06:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psytce View Post
The Borg and Photonic Officers come straight from the C-Store and can be gotten again, the other you buy a voucher and give it in to receive those BOff so those you can't get again unless you buy another voucher....
Oh ok, thanks. That's a strange way of doing it.
Lt. Commander
# 6
08-09-2011, 06:36 AM
You can indeed reclaim ships you bought in the C-Store. I've reclaimed the TOS Connie a few times to outfit my ship with phasers (yeah, I'm lazy, so sue me) and had to reclaim the Excelsior and the dreadnought a few times.
Lt. Commander
# 7
08-09-2011, 06:37 AM
Quote:
All Ships, tribbles, costumes and items from the C-Store are re-claimable.

Theese Items are not re-claimable, and once used, have to be re-purchased:
  • XP boosts
  • Captain Re-train tolkens
  • Captain Re-Name tolkens
  • Aenar BO
  • Caitian BO
  • Bank extension
  • Inventory extension

The list may not be complete, but close to.
Lt. Commander
# 8
08-09-2011, 06:40 AM
Quote:
Oh ok, thanks. That's a strange way of doing it.
The difference with the Aenar/Caitan is also that you can sell them on the Exchange. This allows people acquiring them without having to spend money. Onthe flip side, it's a way to buy EC in the C-Store.
Lt. Commander
# 9
08-09-2011, 07:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by anazonda View Post
All Ships, tribbles, costumes and items from the C-Store are re-claimable.

Theese Items are not re-claimable, and once used, have to be re-purchased:
  • XP boosts
  • Captain Re-train tolkens
  • Captain Re-Name tolkens
  • Aenar BO
  • Caitian BO
  • Bank extension
  • Inventory extension

The list may not be complete, but close to.
All those other ones I knew. I just assumed that all BOffs were reclaimable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MustrumRidcully View Post
The difference with the Aenar/Caitan is also that you can sell them on the Exchange. This allows people acquiring them without having to spend money. Onthe flip side, it's a way to buy EC in the C-Store.
Alright, now it makes more sense why they aren't reclaimable.
Lt. Commander
# 10
08-09-2011, 08:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MustrumRidcully View Post
Although technically true, I'm thinking the more accurate reason is because you can buy multiples of them and being able to reclaim something you can have a couple of doesn't work well. The ability to sell them would just seem to be a side benefit of them not being reclaimable.