Lt. Commander
# 1 Scanning for a Fleet to join!
08-09-2011, 12:52 PM
Hi everybody,

I am a (somewhat) new player. I have played off an on since launch, but have never really gotten into the game. Now, with the changed, it has captivated me and is actually *gasp* fun!

Anyway, I am looking for a fleet to join as I am still learning much and am pretty lost at times (read most the time).

What I am looking for, and forgive me if this is not the right place to post, is a guild that is highly active (with more than 5 folks on at a given time, enjoy hanging in groups, is out-going and helpful.

As for roleplay, I think this universe is good for it, so I am willing to give it a go.

Feel free to shoot me a line here or in game.

Thanks all, see you in game.
Lt. Commander
# 2
08-09-2011, 01:24 PM
you should check out the 12th Fleet. We are one of the largest fleets in STO, with over 450 players in our main fleet. We have a seperate "reserve" fleet for all of our Alts as well as a Klingon fleet for our KDF characters "house of 12"

If you are interested in Role Playing, our Medical Division is 100% focused on RP.

Check us out and see if we might be what you're looking for!

Our main site is currently being upgraded, and as such is offline, however our forums are up and running

http://forums.12th-fleet.com/