Lt. Commander
There are so many assets that were said to make it to the Foundry. Stuff like the TOS bridge and assets from FEs, etc. It was claimed that these assets were "tagged" for easy inclusion to the Foundy.

We've seen almost nothing added. Meanwhile, our ESD asset is well over 6 months old. We don't have some basic sets that could be easily added, like ship interiors, a sick bay, etc.

What is going on here?
Lt. Commander
# 2
08-07-2011, 04:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirkfat View Post
There are so many assets that were said to make it to the Foundry. Stuff like the TOS bridge and assets from FEs, etc. It was claimed that these assets were "tagged" for easy inclusion to the Foundy.

We've seen almost nothing added. Meanwhile, our ESD asset is well over 6 months old. We don't have some basic sets that could be easily added, like ship interiors, a sick bay, etc.

What is going on here?
Wasn't there a wishlist of items we wanted added as well? I wonder what became of that, or if continued Foundry support has all but dried up.
Lt. Commander
# 3
08-08-2011, 10:24 AM
I long for the time when I can finally use ship interiors (among other maps) and all the uniform options.

Really, can it be so hard to include them?
Lt. Commander
# 4
08-09-2011, 04:20 PM
I think this would be a great asset to the Foundry! Most of the missions we are writing are using TOS dated equipment and personnel. It would be nice if we could be a little more creative by mixing and matching.