Lt. Commander
# 11
08-05-2011, 10:17 AM
Thanks for the advice, but a bit late. I did the Vault about two weeks ago; I have three more days left before I get my flyer. FYI, I'm flying a runabout I purchased. However, you might like to know that in keeping with ST tradition, I'm being thematic in naming my smaller craft; they are all named after Roman emperors. My runabout is the Hadrian, and I intend to name the DF the Tiberius. I wonder way..?
Lt. Commander
# 12
08-07-2011, 09:08 PM
OK, now I need some help.
I have completed all 12 days and have received my DF schematic. I have not yet received my skill upgrade points, and I presume this is because I have to craft the DF first. However, I don't know how to do this. I went to Memory Alpha, but there was no option for creating a DF using data collected during scans and the schematic, and I went to Earth Starbase and visited the shipyards, but there does not seem to be any "Craft DF" or "Select DF" option. What am I doing wrong?
Lt. Commander
# 13
08-08-2011, 02:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaren_Kincaid
OK, now I need some help.
I have completed all 12 days and have received my DF schematic. I have not yet received my skill upgrade points, and I presume this is because I have to craft the DF first. However, I don't know how to do this. I went to Memory Alpha, but there was no option for creating a DF using data collected during scans and the schematic, and I went to Earth Starbase and visited the shipyards, but there does not seem to be any "Craft DF" or "Select DF" option. What am I doing wrong?

You can craft it at the R&D station and its in the Ship Components tab.

You need a R&D skill of 50 I think so if you have not got that then make 5 schematics and that will do it.

I assume you did the small quests at memory alpha that unlocks R&D in the first place ? If not then its the really early one that starts with talking with "egg" the science researcher in the central area of ESD. Follow that through for your intro to crafting.
Lt. Commander
# 14
08-10-2011, 06:09 AM
I managed to create my Delta Flyer. I didn't realise it was in my fleet, and not selectable as an option on the device tray when flying my flagship, but thank you for your help.