Lt. Commander
Hi all,

I've just started remaking an old mission I made in Tribble.

The problem I'm having is that the Galaxy Bridge that I used seems to have an invisible wall along the carpet of the Ready Room. I haven't placed any wall, and I used to be able to cross into the office easily.

I was wondering if this is a map bug, or if there's some kind of workaround to get through it?
Lt. Commander
# 2
08-11-2011, 03:07 PM
I ran into the same issue with the Galaxy Bridge. I'd check if the others are borked, too... but the entire Foundry is too broken right now to bother with it.

Have a part in my mission that's in the ready room, and ended up having some people with trouble interacting with the door I threw in to get to the next map. It was doable, but annoying. Ended up just moving the full door/wall piece forward a bit, past the invisible wall. Isn't as pretty, but it worked.

Still, no clue why there's an invisible wall there: it's incredibly annoying.
Lt. Commander
# 3
08-11-2011, 05:29 PM
Asked and answered in the bugs forum, a search there will offer more info; but basically, the maps in foundry are old, they were created before the insertion of ready rooms (evidence: the extremely large doors). Another Clue is if you use Sol System, you still have the OLD ESD hanging in space.