Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 31
06-01-2011, 07:14 AM
The torpedo ought to be made available to us through some sort of mission...this was of course the case for the portable bank comm.....I don't see why this would cause any trouble...after all, it is a Klingon weapon...
Perhaps if you think about it, we should encourage more Klingon weapons and gear being made available to the Federation...we'd be taking them over little by little through cultural diffusion...lol.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 32
06-03-2011, 06:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleTerribleRomulan
The torpedo ought to be made available to us through some sort of mission...this was of course the case for the portable bank comm.....I don't see why this would cause any trouble...after all, it is a Klingon weapon...
Perhaps if you think about it, we should encourage more Klingon weapons and gear being made available to the Federation...we'd be taking them over little by little through cultural diffusion...lol.
That won't resolve the problem as long as Cryptic is treatening the game as StarfleeT Online and not as what it was advertised in the first place.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 33
06-06-2011, 03:02 PM
I admit, this would have been an excellent mission to Remaster for both Feds and Klingons. However, perhaps the Klingons can be given a mission where they take over an Excelsior and use it to defeat some foe...

The devs introducing a weapon with a bug in it which is a Klingon weapon exclusive to the Fed side, I think, is proof that there are gremlins loose in Cryptic's offices. There's honestly no way a game balance bug could have been any worse than that.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 34
06-09-2011, 09:22 AM
I asked this same question in a different thread... why don't the Klingon players in the game have access to this torpedo? If you think it will come with season 4 and some new Klingon story mission think again. I seriously doubt that season 4 will have any new story missions for the KDF as most if not all that Cryptic promised for the KDF has been pulled. If we are very luck and I do say very lucky we might get it as a craftable item in season 4, but nothing has been posted by Cryptic to suggest that this will happen.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 35
08-12-2011, 04:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobO369 View Post
I asked this same question in a different thread... why don't the Klingon players in the game have access to this torpedo? If you think it will come with season 4 and some new Klingon story mission think again. I seriously doubt that season 4 will have any new story missions for the KDF as most if not all that Cryptic promised for the KDF has been pulled. If we are very luck and I do say very lucky we might get it as a craftable item in season 4, but nothing has been posted by Cryptic to suggest that this will happen.
It happened...

...Now shoot this zombie... :p
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 36
08-12-2011, 05:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveyNY View Post
...Now shoot this zombie... :p
BRAIN!!!

But the news from August Ask Cryptic is good news and cannot wait to see how they will make it available to KDF
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 37
08-12-2011, 05:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by red_shirt_ View Post
BRAIN!!!

But the news from August Ask Cryptic is good news and cannot wait to see how they will make it available to KDF
They already made the Peng available: right now, you can go and craft them KDF side.
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:50 PM.