Lt. Commander
# 11
08-12-2011, 02:00 PM
Quote:
Or you might see a Defiant using MES... er, people do that for some reason anyways.
Aux-to-Batteries is another excellent candidate.
Lt. Commander
# 12
08-12-2011, 10:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thegoog
Hey guys,
I was just wondering if there is anything going on to fix these bugged ships I see flying around all the time with all the bo officer skills accessible and extra console slots? It’s not like you have to be a warp theorist to figure out that a defiant can’t have aux to struct, emergency to shields and rsp going all at the same time when they are over 30k away from the closest team mate. With so many people worried about “balance” you would think that it would be priority to get these stupid things out of the game already. Until then keep applying those double hazard emitters there champs (you know who you are)
And this is the reason I'm done with this game until they fix this series of exploits. Some of the so called "best players" in this game have been using exploits like this or others for the entire time the game has been live and then gloating like they have skill. The people in the community that have done and continue to do this are nothing but skill-less losers, and you know who you are.
Lt. Commander
# 13
08-12-2011, 10:34 PM
Cryptic doesn't want to hear about it.... you don't RP in a ship you do that in a space port. If you could use the Voldemorts to get double RP points this would have been fixed before any of us even noticed it. lol
Lt. Commander
# 14
08-13-2011, 08:12 AM
I want to know who they are (with hard evidence). I mean, I have suspicions but I'm not confident enough in my own abilities to say definitively that someone is doing something fishy. I don't have combat logs to back this up.

What I do have are a lot of accusations against me personally from people who are too full of themselves to accept that they might not be the best in a particular situation.

I'm not saying people are wrong that someone else might be cheating. I just don't know for sure and without proof I think we do ourselves and the community a further disservice.
Lt. Commander
# 15
08-13-2011, 11:08 AM
This game needs an Inspect player option like every other mmo on the planet.
Lt. Commander
# 16
08-13-2011, 05:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveHale View Post
I want to know who they are (with hard evidence). I mean, I have suspicions but I'm not confident enough in my own abilities to say definitively that someone is doing something fishy. I don't have combat logs to back this up.

What I do have are a lot of accusations against me personally from people who are too full of themselves to accept that they might not be the best in a particular situation.

I'm not saying people are wrong that someone else might be cheating. I just don't know for sure and without proof I think we do ourselves and the community a further disservice.
woah steve thought you were banned! Anyhow I know guys like you and I get called out quite often as cheaters in zc by crumby pvpers. That being said, neither of us have 2 hazard emitters 2's running at the same time with nobody around to toss the 2nd emitter. Also those things have streams so you can see who is giving the 2nd. Running emergency power to shields and engines at the same time is another great example of this bs. That being said I'm very lazy and haven't started recording matches, but I'm probably going to start soon. My efforts will be futile though because the evidence will fall on deaf ears and I won't give a rats @$$ once diablo hits the streets.