Lt. Commander
# 21
08-14-2011, 12:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by StrykerV
Two different things. Assuming your running 3 parts borg, the borg repair shield comes up and gives a greenish tint. That is normal.

What the thread is talking about is equiping a second shield to a non shield spot and getting credit for two shields. Thereby increasing your shields to double their normal strength.
ah, I see, ten letters.
Lt. Commander
# 22
08-14-2011, 12:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneralJumper1
*thinks evil thoughts*
Yes, I wouldn't. It breaks EULA, if you discuss further here it will invite a forum ban as well.
Lt. Commander
# 23
08-14-2011, 12:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by StrykerV
Yes, I wouldn't. It breaks EULA, if you discuss further here it will invite a forum ban as well.
Well I just had a buddy try it and it didn't work so.
Lt. Commander
# 24
08-14-2011, 04:35 AM
damn, a new Voldemort thread, and it's already 3 pages long!!

You know you'll all be banned for discussing this, right? Last time we had a Voldemort thread the forums were dead for weeks afterwards! :p

I'll go for the ban, and say that this is a problem requiring immediate investigation, because I think some people are doing this. Hales suggestion about allowing to see each others gear would be spot on! It would also make it a LOT easier for new PvPers to get going. This system is already in place in other MMOs (like LOTRO), and it should be possible to introduce it here as well!
Lt. Commander
# 25
08-14-2011, 04:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveHale View Post

...Why can't we get a basic /scan or /check to let us see someone's equipment load out?
This was my first suggestion against Voldemort 1. But i fear it won't help in this case. Searching the combatlog is a good possibility after the match but it doesn't always show it. Combatlog seems to be bugged and working as reliable as the chat-system
Lt. Commander
# 26
08-14-2011, 07:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpioking78 View Post
This was my first suggestion against Voldemort 1. But i fear it won't help in this case. Searching the combatlog is a good possibility after the match but it doesn't always show it. Combatlog seems to be bugged and working as reliable as the chat-system
What's wrong with the chat?

Focus Fire on $target!
Lt. Commander
# 27
08-14-2011, 07:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vipermist
lol thx Marctraider for going to all the effort to make me a custom sig, unfortunately i don't own a gumba yet, but i'm glad you think im such an all star that i use aux2bat to to win, hey if i can pwn with aux2bat that must mean i'm a god at this game

I was going to wait till this topic dropped from the front page and my joke parody post got old before removing my sig, but now i've changed my mind.

Its time for a new signature, using the best of my l33t photoshop skills (also known as copy and paste), the U.S.S. I'M Captain'Kirk is a purple firing defiant after all.
See you on the battlefield little mushroom.
Lt. Commander
# 28
08-14-2011, 07:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ppumaht View Post
really dude?
Really what?
Lt. Commander
# 29
08-14-2011, 07:45 AM
I know the there is some confusion in the combat log when using borg gear, It talks about healing 2 different types of shields.
I get accused of this sometimes on my zombie cruiser, & all i run is the Aegis set.
A scan so people could see I'm not cheating would be awesome.
Lt. Commander
# 30
08-14-2011, 07:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MustrumRidcully View Post
What's wrong with the chat?

Focus Fire on $target!
I give up, I've tried to get people to kill $target for weeks now, and no luck! I bet $target is using 23 shields!!
Closed Thread