Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Lt. Commander
Many thanks for you to reaching out to the PVP Community Beltoram, hopefully these matches and the feedback from the PVP community will help in the further development and continuing balance of PVP.

Match 1

Match 2

First match was random joins, I attempted to balance the second match.
Lt. Commander
# 2
08-14-2011, 05:40 PM
Looks like it was an awesome set of matches. Thanks for being there, Beltoram!

Also, I lol'd @ "I'm not Era Skysni"
Lt. Commander
# 3
08-14-2011, 06:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miogaruna View Post
Many thanks for you to reaching out to the PVP Community Beltoram, hopefully these matches and the feedback from the PVP community will help in the further development and continuing balance of PVP.

Match 1

Match 2

First match was random joins, I attempted to balance the second match.
I did in fact get GREAT feedback from the PvP community, and had an absolute blast playing with you all. I'll be compiling some of the top things I learned and you vocalized the same as I did for ground PvP and keep them on file for when the devs that work on balance and design actually have time to look into this feedback. But I assure you it has been gathered, in my attempt/side project to make PvP (both ground and space) more fun in STO
Lt. Commander
# 4
08-14-2011, 07:12 PM
That is really great to hear. Thank you for taking some interest. And thank you PvPers for trying to show the ropes. I hope to get in on the pew pewy action next time.
Lt. Commander
# 5
08-14-2011, 07:28 PM
Was a blast, even with my RA4

I will say this for Beltoram: Hes tenacious! I had to fight him 3 times in a row because he just spawned and came right after me
The 2nd match was by far the better of the two, not just for the fact my RA toon was 2nd on our team for damage but for the fact that I got to see first hand how well the established pvp groups handle themselves in pug-like conidtions. A vertiable allstar game really.

Lt. Commander
# 6
08-14-2011, 07:43 PM
My mistake, didn't know what this was when I was in it or I woulda swapped out of the Brel TB/TBR/GW Peng thing for a more standard (team friendly) setup. Though tbo w/all the spam being spewed I was tempted to go FaW anyway. GG all.
Lt. Commander
# 7
08-14-2011, 08:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beltoram
I did in fact get GREAT feedback from the PvP community, and had an absolute blast playing with you all. I'll be compiling some of the top things I learned and you vocalized the same as I did for ground PvP and keep them on file for when the devs that work on balance and design actually have time to look into this feedback. But I assure you it has been gathered, in my attempt/side project to make PvP (both ground and space) more fun in STO
So seeing as you mention it.... Who are the Devs that work on balance ?
Lt. Commander
# 8
08-14-2011, 08:46 PM
Quote:
Crap I missed this.

Hey about about announcing this kind of stuff ahead of time instead of just winging it.

Weak
Lt. Commander
# 9
08-14-2011, 08:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meyer_Lansky
Crap I missed this.

Hey about about announcing this kind of stuff ahead of time instead of just winging it.

Weak
http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=227683 It was. I agreed to participate.
Lt. Commander
# 10
08-14-2011, 09:14 PM
Quote:
I saw that post too, but digging through it to see who/what/if/when a dev would play may have been a bit hard for some folks. Also! Not everyone checks the forums, or often enough to catch everything.

Maybe when an actual cryptic sponsered dev night happens (although I wont be holding my breath) it could be announced on the launcher?