Lt. Commander
# 11
08-07-2011, 09:02 PM
Same with me, I thought it might have been buggy because I am playing like the second or third toon I ever made (and the only one that spammed exploration missions enough to get to 51).

Also thought the procedure may have changed and I just wasn't "hip" to what happened.

I also googled the issue and found nothing.

Glad to see some concurrence that it is broken and I am not just having a geezer moment.

m--
Lt. Commander
# 12
08-10-2011, 08:16 AM
It is broken.

And again, there is another issue right here that happens to favor the Federation side of the game.

Not only Fed players have still access to both Mark of Exploration and Emblem Daily's but they ALSO can farm ALOT more samples when they scan anomalies and they also gather more Rare Particle Trace per hour.

I posted that bug months ago and reposted it lately. Still no response nor even acknowledgement of the problem by the dev team.

So there, bleh
Lt. Commander
# 13
08-10-2011, 09:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial_Fury
It is broken.

And again, there is another issue right here that happens to favor the Federation side of the game.

Not only Fed players have still access to both Mark of Exploration and Emblem Daily's but they ALSO can farm ALOT more samples when they scan anomalies and they also gather more Rare Particle Trace per hour.

I posted that bug months ago and reposted it lately. Still no response nor even acknowledgement of the problem by the dev team.

So there, bleh
I pretty much stopped playing my KDF characters because of the Azlesa bug. All that I had left to do is collect marks of exploration to equip my Boffs. And I´m not fond of exchanging emblems, since it shouldn´t be necessary.
Lt. Commander
# 14
08-14-2011, 10:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dethra View Post
It feels as though the Fed side get more than us here on KDF.
With the B'Tran cluster, it was a 24 hour thing. Then they changed it to every 30 minutes.
Why can't we get that for the exploration marks as well for the Azlesa Expanse??

I agree that this totally sucks donkeys.
I think your talking about the regular B'Tran missions not the dailies, both Chart the B'Tran cluster RA & VA are on a 20 hour timer. I just did them to make sure of this.

I too also tried to do the Azlesa mission for Marks of Exploration and could not get in, I plan to send in a bug report the more that get sent the better.
Lt. Commander
# 15
08-16-2011, 05:15 PM
I wish they would give us an update on this one. I know it's not a high priority but a quick heads up would be goonie googoo.
Lt. Commander
# 16
08-24-2011, 06:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlkBugHunter View Post
I think your talking about the regular B'Tran missions not the dailies, both Chart the B'Tran cluster RA & VA are on a 20 hour timer. I just did them to make sure of this.

I too also tried to do the Azlesa mission for Marks of Exploration and could not get in, I plan to send in a bug report the more that get sent the better.
You know, there is a better way of farming data samples...but then again it doesn't get you as many rares... I think that it needs to be addressed...but seeing as how it is on our side of the fence and does nothing but help fed farmbots....little if nothing will be done....
Lt. Commander
# 17
08-27-2011, 03:41 AM
Same problem here,can't enter the normal azlesa expanse.
Lt. Commander
# 18
09-08-2011, 06:20 AM
Seriuosly Cryptic, I am extremely tired of your ".5 mule" attitude towards the KDF side. There are still unresolved glitches from Azlessa 2.0 & now a whole new one w/ 4.0. I don't want pretty new sets, I want what is here to work properly. I don't want more hideous klingon clothing, other than TOS/KDF female uniform options, I want what is here to work. Why don't you fix what's here & if you want to make money put Orion clothing in the c-store for all female characters in the game/both sides. Just might get more players that way. Oh yea, fix cloaking once & for all- you do not get uncloaked because a comm window pops up- NO EXCEPTIONS.
Lt. Commander
# 19
09-08-2011, 06:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borthan
Seriuosly Cryptic, I am extremely tired of your ".5 mule" attitude towards the KDF side. There are still unresolved glitches from Azlessa 2.0 & now a whole new one w/ 4.0. I don't want pretty new sets, I want what is here to work properly. I don't want more hideous klingon clothing, other than TOS/KDF female uniform options, I want what is here to work. Why don't you fix what's here & if you want to make money put Orion clothing in the c-store for all female characters in the game/both sides. Just might get more players that way. Oh yea, fix cloaking once & for all- you do not get uncloaked because a comm window pops up- NO EXCEPTIONS.
+1

I agree, they need to fix those problems.