Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Federation Shipyards
Login

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
I want to fly this gem in game! Can we have her soon please? I cant wait much longer
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
08-15-2011, 08:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike_86
I want to fly this gem in game! Can we have her soon please? I cant wait much longer
We'll give you a choice. The Oddessy class, or the Ambasador class :p
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
08-15-2011, 09:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sollaf View Post
We'll give you a choice. The Oddessy class, or the Ambasador class :p
NOOOOOOO! Well since its already made i'll take the Odyssey! :p

I can wait for the old dame, while enjoying my Odyssey!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
08-15-2011, 09:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike_86
NOOOOOOO! Well since its already made i'll take the Odyssey! :p

I can wait for the old dame, while enjoying my Odyssey!
I actually think there both made. I heard talk of a new epsiode set in the Ambassador era.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
08-15-2011, 09:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sollaf View Post
I actually think there both made. I heard talk of a new epsiode set in the Ambassador era.
with all this time travel we should see Temporal Investigations soon lol.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
08-15-2011, 10:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt_wirge
with all this time travel we should see Temporal Investigations soon lol.
ya i killed so many feds in the devidian missions im sure the time line has been screwed
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
08-15-2011, 05:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sollaf View Post
We'll give you a choice. The Oddessy class, or the Ambasador class :p
Easy. Tier 5 Retrofit Akira!

Honestly though, I certainly hope the Odyssey comes before the Ambassador. We don't need a weaker but still slow as molasses Galaxy class predecessor ship thing.

The Odyssey better turn as well or better than a Sovereign!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
08-15-2011, 06:35 PM
calling dibs on USS Odyssey with the NX registry
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9
08-15-2011, 11:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt_wirge
with all this time travel we should see Temporal Investigations soon lol.
IIRC, Drake said that he would keep them off our backs for us as a return favor for doing his assignments.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 10
08-16-2011, 01:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dontdrunkimshoot View Post
calling dibs on USS Odyssey with the NX registry
I second that.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:32 AM.