Lt. Commander
# 1 My Ranks and Insignias
07-16-2011, 08:29 AM
In the game all my Ranks and the TOS,ENT and TOS Terran Empire uniforms have been messed up. The Insigias have a black square behind them and the ranks are like a solid pip thing on one side with five pips I'm a Rear Admiral.
Lt. Commander
# 2
07-16-2011, 04:17 PM
Could you post a screenshot? I haven't seen this bug.
Lt. Commander
# 3
07-16-2011, 11:59 PM
I don't have the ability to upload screenshots (ie do not want to create an account with some other site sorry) but I can confirm this bug has been happening since about the Sunday on the recent Tribble Weekend. It's actually more than ranks and insignias, some hair pieces on NPCs (such as the admiral for the fleet actions) look down right blocky and thick eyebrows are looking cartoonishly thick
Lt. Commander
# 4
07-17-2011, 10:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FredCasden
I don't have the ability to upload screenshots (ie do not want to create an account with some other site sorry) but I can confirm this bug has been happening since about the Sunday on the recent Tribble Weekend. It's actually more than ranks and insignias, some hair pieces on NPCs (such as the admiral for the fleet actions) look down right blocky and thick eyebrows are looking cartoonishly thick
Go to http://imgur.com open the screenshot folder and drag the screenshot in question onto the open browser window. Put a checkmark next to it to edit the image, then click submit. Crop it down to show the problem area and any of the surrounding area to add location references (ie: sleeve, collar, nacelle), adjust the resolution if you feel that zooming it in would help, click apply, then click save.

Copy the address in the box with the box that says "Direct Link" and then paste it, here, for everyone to see.

No account necessary, as shown in the upper right hand side of that screenshot.
Lt. Commander
# 5
07-17-2011, 04:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FredCasden
You can also use places like image shack without creating an account.
Lt. Commander
# 6
07-28-2011, 08:05 AM
Experiencing the same problem on my account as well.
Lt. Commander
# 7
08-15-2011, 09:26 AM
I am having the same problem as well. Where the pips are suppose to be there is this big grey block.