Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Lt. Commander
And I kept thinking, we really need the option to put a little extra color in our characters' hair.

The pics of Zeronius with her purple streaks have sold me on the appeal of it. Not that it wouldn't also be cool to have white temples, highlights, or salt 'n pepper.

But any further hair revamps need to include a Zeronius'style color-streak hairdo. TOO awesome looking.

http://twitter.com/#!/Cryptic_Gozer/...724224/photo/1

In fact, I'd say the absence of such awesome hair in the 25th century is clearly a bug. :-)
Lt. Commander
# 2
08-15-2011, 04:19 PM
I was at the convention the entire time...where was Cryptic???

All I saw was a large(ish) area fir the new FP Star Trek game. Crytpic, for all I know hasn't been at Vegas for a few years.
Lt. Commander
# 3
08-15-2011, 04:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenor-Nyiad View Post
I was at the convention the entire time...where was Cryptic???

All I saw was a large(ish) area fir the new FP Star Trek game. Crytpic, for all I know hasn't been at Vegas for a few years.
They sent three employees who went on their own time and ran a contest for 500 Cryptic Points if you could spot them and photograph them. No official presence but the employees did arrange to give Brent Spiner a copy of STO at a Q&A and someone told him about the Enterprise-F and Data commanding the E.
Lt. Commander
# 4
08-15-2011, 04:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leviathan99
They sent three employees who went on their own time and ran a contest for 500 Cryptic Points if you could spot them and photograph them. No official presence but the employees did arrange to give Brent Spiner a copy of STO at a Q&A and someone told him about the Enterprise-F and Data commanding the E.
Damnit I saw em then...didn't know anything about the pics or anything..

....oh my, this is bad then...the person who gave Spiner the copy told everyone STO was going F2P in a couple months....
Lt. Commander
# 5
08-15-2011, 04:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenor-Nyiad View Post
Damnit I saw em then...didn't know anything about the pics or anything..

....oh my, this is bad then...the person who gave Spiner the copy told everyone STO was going F2P in a couple months....
For the record, that guy wasn't a dev. Just a guy who went drinking and dancing with the devs. And there seem to be a lot of those people who came back with F2P rumors. I'm guessing a wild time was had by all for that to leak.

But there are other threads about that, last I checked. This is a thread about how we need awesome hair like Zero's.
Lt. Commander
# 6
08-15-2011, 04:46 PM
Shouldn't this thread be in Ten Forward?
Lt. Commander
# 7
08-15-2011, 04:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by superchum View Post
Shouldn't this thread be in Ten Forward?
Because it's a feature request that's intentionally more flip than mopey? A discussion about two tone hair doesn't meet the gloom standards for the forums?
Lt. Commander
# 8
08-15-2011, 04:49 PM
So, you want highlights in character hair or less subtle banding between them?
Lt. Commander
# 9
08-15-2011, 04:50 PM
Nah, more because a ton of threads got moved to Ten Forward today by the STO Discussion housekeeper and I think she forgot this one.

Lt. Commander
# 10
08-15-2011, 04:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darren_Kitlor
So, you want highlights in character hair or less subtle banding between them?
Huh?

The hair we have has neither? I'd like second color overlays with and without blending.