Login

Lt. Commander
# 11
08-15-2011, 09:05 AM
Sooooo annoying.
Lt. Commander
# 12
08-15-2011, 10:12 AM
Honestly this happened to me yesterday! I thought I was kicked for being a bad player But if it was some automagic thing that happened I'll bring it up with the QA team to see about investigating it and what could cause it.
Lt. Commander
# 13
08-15-2011, 10:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beltoram
Honestly this happened to me yesterday! I thought I was kicked for being a bad player But if it was some automagic thing that happened I'll bring it up with the QA team to see about investigating it and what could cause it.
It's definitely related to the new 'auto-teaming' function, as its appearance corresponded to the activation of that coding... Incidentally, that could use a tweak too, as entering a larger match, particularly a C&H, even with a pre-made group, can sometimes lead to the team being disbanded and not reformed properly.

Thanks for looking into this, Beltoram,
-Big Red Goomba

Ninja'd

||
||
V
Lt. Commander
# 14
08-15-2011, 10:16 AM
Quote:
I think its tied to the autogroup system, simply disable the auto disband after matches.. People can always just leave the group.

It takes 1 buttonpress to leave a group, and quite a few more to reform a premade group.
Lt. Commander
# 15
08-15-2011, 11:49 AM
It might have something to do with people having the options set differently, and getting into the match in different order. But with the same people we had it happen sometimes and not others.
Lt. Commander
# 16
08-15-2011, 12:22 PM
Quote:
You guys need to seriously consider that. I mean /all/ the dev staff, here. If the bugs hit you, then you know about them much more quickly than the people sifting through tickets. Go out an experience your game more. I'm sure people would be glad to show you to the bugs.

Had it happen mid-fleet action as well.
Lt. Commander
# 17
08-15-2011, 01:02 PM
Yeah, it can be a bit of a swine sometimes. I noticed it happen in PVP and in FEs as well. I like the idea of removing the auto-disband, as sometimes if a pug works you want to stick together and requeue. And as said, it's much easier to leave than it is to round everybody up again.
Lt. Commander
# 18
08-16-2011, 05:25 AM
so were all on the same page here, how do u auto disband enable/disable? I havnt looked into it since this whole auto teaming gimmick came on line at the start of season 4
Lt. Commander
# 19
08-16-2011, 06:06 AM
I don't know about CnHs (because it's a pain with the whole auto-team thing, especially when some members of your team get placed on the other side), but if you queue up with a full 5-(wo)man team for Arenas you seem to come out of them as a team as well.