Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Lt. Commander
# 1 Fleet Flagship?
08-16-2011, 01:56 PM
Greetings all!

I would just like the opinions of other captains. I am also having this discussion with my fleet mates, but I would like some unbiased opinions.
My tac officer currently captains a Defiant-R. The thing is, I'm my Fleet's Admiral and the ship just doesn't have a flagship feel to it, RP wise. I do love the ship however, it just ruins immersion for me being squishy while my fleet mates can outlast me in most fights. I've worked with balancing for better survival and I don't blow up that often, but it still can be annoying. I've flown most of the other ships in-game, and while cruisers do have the flagship feel to them, I have a hard time getting used to the turn rate. I leveled my tac up in science vessels but the end-game ships don't cut it for me. If I had to take one for my fleet and get used to a new ship, I would. I was just wondering if you guys thought the Defiant-R was a suitable Fleet Flagship, and just try to balance it more for better results, or if I should look to other suggestions.
Thanks.