Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 11 Klingon side - the vault
08-16-2011, 02:32 PM
I just finish the 1st episode of the Vault with My Klingon captain name Kedor who is Lt. Cmdr. 6. I went to Vishka and reported in as it said then went to Temek to report to him. I got the credit of completeing the Vault. my problem is nothing happen since with that feature series. He not giving me the next epsiode mine enemy. any idea's?
Lt. Commander
# 12
08-16-2011, 04:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamuelDavidson1701
I just finish the 1st episode of the Vault with My Klingon captain name Kedor who is Lt. Cmdr. 6. I went to Vishka and reported in as it said then went to Temek to report to him. I got the credit of completeing the Vault. my problem is nothing happen since with that feature series. He not giving me the next epsiode mine enemy. any idea's?
Well if your KDF, you can't proceed because the KDF got screwed over by cryptic.

The following is copied from the patch notes about the changes to the featured episodes. July 15, 2011.

•The Klingon versions of the following Featured Episode Arcs have been changed

■(This change went live with Season 4, but was mistakenly not noted)
◦The Breen Arc requires level 11 to start
■They will scale to level after that
◦The Devidian Arc requires level 21 to start
◦The Romulan Arc requires level 31 to start

You must have had the mission before the July 15, patch, and now you have to wait. If your a Fed you should still be able to do the missions, because cryptic loves the Feds and hasn't changed the level requirements for them yet.
Lt. Commander
# 13
08-16-2011, 05:03 PM
what is this level 31?
Lt. Commander
# 14
08-16-2011, 05:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamuelDavidson1701
what is this level 31?
Well, LtC 1 is level 11, and your LtC 6, so that makes you level 16. so in 15 levels you'll be able to get the Romulan featured episode missions again. Captain level, or what ever the KDF equivalant is. Or 2 new ships from now.

It sucks. Thank Cryptic for that.