Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1341
08-14-2011, 11:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CapnLogan
lol word. Here's some fixes.



http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...222636&page=10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexraptor View Post
When can we expect to see the Intrepid update as well as the new material?
Quote:
Originally Posted by CapnLogan
I'm not sure when the next patch is... but with the next patch. That's a DStahl question and I'm not in the office today.
http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...222636&page=12


http://i1085.photobucket.com/albums/...pidvariant.jpg
I'm really getting excited about the intrepid variants!


Any updates on when we can expect to see the Intrepid fixes/update? I think there's been a few patches since this original post.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1342
08-16-2011, 02:52 PM
has anyone notice how low the nacelles are on some crusier for example the sovereign class, i am sure that the nacells are higher than the sauser section and speaking of the sovereign class when are they going to update itws appearance to look like the nemesis sovereign refit?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1343
08-16-2011, 10:04 PM
From what I read in the Klingon Shipyard, we won't likely see movement on any original starship models we listed until Captlogan gets another Engineer (Dev) for his team. He is rather backlogged on variants at the moment. But that doesn't mean we won't see our list addressed later. So I'm still hopeful.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1344
08-17-2011, 02:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Psi'a Meese
From what I read in the Klingon Shipyard, we won't likely see movement on any original starship models we listed until Captlogan gets another Engineer (Dev) for his team. He is rather backlogged on variants at the moment. But that doesn't mean we won't see our list addressed later. So I'm still hopeful.
Keep my fingers crossed!

but still is it just me or does the sovereign nacells look really low?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1345
08-18-2011, 01:51 PM
Hey Cap, any word on the Defiant's IP overhaul? I know Suricata did an amazing mock up of how we'd like to make it look in game. I was curious if was going to resemble his efforts at all?

Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1346
08-18-2011, 03:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprint01
Hey Cap, any word on the Defiant's IP overhaul? I know Suricata did an amazing mock up of how we'd like to make it look in game. I was curious if was going to resemble his efforts at all?
Don't forget the side views. :p
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1347
08-19-2011, 01:13 PM
Minor issue really but is the Nebula-class going to have the Starfleet red stripes and emblems added to it at some point?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1348
08-19-2011, 06:12 PM
With the Rhode Island going live today, it doesn't look like Capn got a chance to match canon. Just incase he missed it:

Rhode Island - Aft
Rhode Island - Top
Rhode Island - Front
Rhode Island-Side
Rhode Island-Underside



Also, the Prometheus still needs another revamp.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1349
08-20-2011, 05:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azurian View Post
With the Rhode Island going live today, it doesn't look like Capn got a chance to match canon. Just incase he missed it:

Rhode Island - Aft
Rhode Island - Top
Rhode Island - Front
Rhode Island-Side
Rhode Island-Underside



Also, the Prometheus still needs another revamp.
Many of these are still missing or incorrect on the Nova which still have not been fixed after 1.5 years.

I would also like more than one window option for the Rhode Island.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1350
08-20-2011, 08:10 AM
I've mentioned this before, but it seems nothing's been done yet. Very minor but it does stand out, the Fed decals on the NX saucer are red instead of the blue color they're supposed to be.



Also noticed yesterday while doing the mission in the Romulan FE where you follow the Reman BoP, there were green lights following the ship around, similar to ones I've seen other people post about here with other ships. That I don't have a screenshot for, unfortunately.
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:17 AM.