Lt. Commander
# 1 Good riddance...
08-19-2011, 10:38 AM
to Atari. Perfect Worlds is willing to invest the resources to expand the Cryptic team and increase the pace of STO development.

If they carry through on that, then Long Live Perfect Worlds.
Lt. Commander
# 2
08-19-2011, 12:01 PM
If it doesn't pan out will you derp?
Lt. Commander
# 3
08-19-2011, 12:29 PM
Hopefully...Derps are funny.
Lt. Commander
# 4
08-19-2011, 01:00 PM
Lt. Commander
# 5
08-19-2011, 03:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThomasGideon
to Atari. Perfect Worlds is willing to invest the resources to expand the Cryptic team and increase the pace of STO development.

If they carry through on that, then Long Live Perfect Worlds.
The first two things to happen in the new Perfect World regime are pretty disappointing:

1- The Rhode Island is released ignoring mountains of player feedback, and commentary made by the developers is flat out incorrect regarding said feedback.

2- The blue phasers from the T1 Connie are nerfed, and the change is completely unannounced.

This doesn't set a good standard. We could have gotten that kind of crap from Atari and not had a content drought for 6 months while the game "transitioned."
Lt. Commander
# 6
08-19-2011, 05:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by superchum View Post
The first two things to happen in the new Perfect World regime are pretty disappointing:

1- The Rhode Island is released ignoring mountains of player feedback, and commentary made by the developers is flat out incorrect regarding said feedback.

2- The blue phasers from the T1 Connie are nerfed, and the change is completely unannounced.

This doesn't set a good standard. We could have gotten that kind of crap from Atari and not had a content drought for 6 months while the game "transitioned."
Gotta agree with you on that one. The retro phasers were fine as they were for a T-1 ship. Having them changed without the common decency to tell us was wrong at every level.

As for the R.I., I can 't really comment on it as I wasn't following it that much. What happened on that issue? Or better yet, what WAS the issue?
Lt. Commander
# 7
08-19-2011, 08:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by superchum View Post

To be honest, I trusted Atari more... I sense a bad future for the players