Lt. Commander
# 11
08-20-2011, 01:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by attilio View Post
I have to disagree with that. I go into the unexplored system and will have up to four anomalies to scan at once. This is very efficient when there are a lot of other people in the exploration zone also scanning for anomalies. The biggest trick with going into the unexplored system is to not start the mission. If you don't go through the dialog the mission won't start and therefore there won't be any enemies to face. No enemies means you can get all the anomalies that exist in there.
I agree with that it really helps when you get a mission that's just scan 5 anomalies too.
Lt. Commander
# 12
08-20-2011, 02:43 PM
...or you could just by them from the exchange
Lt. Commander
# 13
08-20-2011, 03:00 PM
With what credits?
Lt. Commander
# 14
08-20-2011, 03:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisMullins View Post
...or you could just by them from the exchange
That is why the easiest way to make EC in STO is selling mats.....
Lt. Commander
# 15
08-20-2011, 06:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by attilio View Post
I have to disagree with that. I go into the unexplored system and will have up to four anomalies to scan at once. This is very efficient when there are a lot of other people in the exploration zone also scanning for anomalies. The biggest trick with going into the unexplored system is to not start the mission. If you don't go through the dialog the mission won't start and therefore there won't be any enemies to face. No enemies means you can get all the anomalies that exist in there.
That depends on how long ot takes your internet to load a new map

For me, I have found it to be much more time efficient to *not* enter the systems.
Lt. Commander
# 16
08-20-2011, 07:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan_Trainor
That depends on how long ot takes your internet to load a new map

For me, I have found it to be much more time efficient to *not* enter the systems.
Fair enough. Maps don't take very long to load for me. The longest map loading time I've experienced is at ESD, everything else is fairly quick.
Lt. Commander
# 17
08-21-2011, 10:09 AM
Thanks guys, this was by far the easiest way.