Lt. Commander
# 1 space kits-
08-21-2011, 04:47 AM
ok, so i have an idea. would it be possible to make kits for space for our captains (like how we ground kits)
to determine what space captain powers we have?

there could be 3 kits for each captian class. one could be buff themed. another debuff themed, and a third could be a mix of the 2.

also depending on what kit you use would determine what power bonus to your ship you could get.

debuff- more aux power
buff- more weapon power
mix- general power bonus

this way we can "theme" our captains more to our taste and this would be a cool way to introduce more variety into the game for everyone.

so this a good idea?
Lt. Commander
# 2
08-21-2011, 05:18 AM
Need's moar detail!! Other than that It's an awesome idea... I would love more variety in space
Lt. Commander
# 3
08-21-2011, 12:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammel105 View Post
Need's moar detail!! Other than that It's an awesome idea... I would love more variety in space
i suck at creating powers. give some suggestions! lol
Lt. Commander
# 4
08-21-2011, 01:11 PM
I don't want to put down your idea, but we kind of already have this in the form of your BOs. Since they are interchangable, they offer the same hotswapping ability that kits do, infact they are even better because you can mix and match their powers.
Lt. Commander
# 5
08-21-2011, 03:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACES_HIGH View Post
I don't want to put down your idea, but we kind of already have this in the form of your BOs. Since they are interchangable, they offer the same hotswapping ability that kits do, infact they are even better because you can mix and match their powers.
but even on the ground you have your kit powers and your captain powers plus your bo's kit powers.

it gives more variaty and i think if space had kits for captains too itd be awsome.
Lt. Commander
# 6
08-21-2011, 04:31 PM
Personally I think we need more variety in space. We need more consoles to fit.

Warp Core Console. (Which will adapt certain aspects of your ship including your warp speed.
i.e. Warpcore Z gives more power to certain things in real space, but doesnt give you a high warp speed in sector space. And to prevent abuse of this warpcore by quickly switching it, you have to replace it on a Starbase.

Kit console like you describe might be a good idea.

And alot moar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!