Lt. Commander
# 11
07-26-2011, 07:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cormoran View Post
I'd love to see some proper MACO/SFMC outfits!

For the moment my MACO/SFMC characters use a mix of the SFA tops and ENT pants so they end up looking kinda like a utilitarian version of the combat uniforms seen in DS9s 'nor the battle to the strong' and 'the siege of AR-558'.
Along with this Iwould love to get a sleeveless variant of some of the uniforms.
Lt. Commander
# 12
07-26-2011, 11:23 PM
Quote:

For the moment my MACO/SFMC characters use a mix of the SFA tops and ENT pants so they end up looking kinda like a utilitarian version of the combat uniforms seen in DS9s 'nor the battle to the strong' and 'the siege of AR-558'.

It'd be dang sweet to be able to use some of the mercenary accesories with them at the very least.
I've always assumed that trek'd retcon those guys to be MACOs myself
Lt. Commander
# 13
08-14-2011, 11:37 AM
Quote:

It'd be dang sweet to be able to use some of the mercenary accesories with them at the very least.
I have to say these look a lot like the new cadet uniforms ... not sure if the colour scheme is paintable enough though, it looks to be
Lt. Commander
# 14
08-17-2011, 06:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamingbadger View Post
I have to say these look a lot like the new cadet uniforms ... not sure if the colour scheme is paintable enough though, it looks to be
Yup they use the cadet tops (SFA) just recoloured to resemble the combat uniform in the DS9 eps as closely as possible.
Lt. Commander
# 15
08-17-2011, 08:24 AM
http://www.scifihero.net/forums/lofi...php/t2695.html

these look cooler than that marine garbish from ds9
Lt. Commander
# 16
08-19-2011, 09:01 AM
I've got a question:

Starfleet is the military arm of the Federation.
The Federation consists of over 150 planets including earth.
Why should Starfleet ground troops wear uniforms based any particular earth uniform?
Lt. Commander
# 17
08-22-2011, 03:31 PM
Starfleet does not have marines, they have tactical officers. Picard didn't go around with troops on his ship. I hope CBS rejects any SFMC ideas. It is fancruft.