Lt. Commander
Didnt know what forum to post this suggestion so mod feel free to move it to the appropiate place.

Why every single race play as Federation have the same start? Why the devs cannot create a different scenario for each race as introduction until the time the player becomes a Leutenant?

If you play a Vulcan why not to start a new beginning in the Vulcan planet, sort of like this small example

You are a Vulcan dedicated to the study of strenght in combat (tactical), you discovered an old abandoned orb with secrets from an old sect that opens your mind towards adventure in space and decided to move to the Starfleet due to conflicts with your leaders about the path to follow, in your way to the academy you rescue a starship been attacked by Klingons and you become a leutenant.......

etc etc for each race playable as a Federation.
Lt. Commander
# 2
08-23-2011, 05:43 AM
It's an interesting, albeit extraordinarily time-consuming, idea. However, this seems to very much cover the pre-cadet days of the character in question. The new tutorials that are already in the planning stages will likely have something to do with the Academy, either as a freshly minted ensign or possibly even a cadet.

P.S. I'm not sure why you specified Federation, as the same could be said for KDF characters.
Lt. Commander
# 3
08-23-2011, 05:56 AM
Hi, I said Federation because I posted on the Federation feedback topic. To make the game more diverse we could have each different race start in a different planet, will make the game a whole different every time you play a different race, I just found out about the Foundry, so I may start my own new adventures, wish me luck. lol