Lt. Commander
# 1 Traits locked in?
08-23-2011, 10:55 PM
I've been absent for a very, long time(last played a lot sometime last year). Anyway, I decided to make a new character and was clicking around in the traits section for awhile. I intended to get Warp Core, Efficient, Techie, Elusive(I'm not much of a ground guy) but I apparently accidentally chose Accurate instead of Techie. Is there any way to change this or am I locked in?

I'd probably have just restarted the character but I managed to get all the way to Commander 1(with pretty much all of Lt Comm. during Q weekend) before I noticed.
Lt. Commander
# 2
08-23-2011, 11:12 PM
Sorry no.

You're stuck with the traits you've choosen at the moment.
Lt. Commander
# 3
08-24-2011, 04:43 AM
can't change 'm, but honestly, accurate is a better trait than techie, you should consider yourself lucky
Lt. Commander
# 4
08-24-2011, 08:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reyra
can't change 'm, but honestly, accurate is a better trait than techie, you should consider yourself lucky
Speak for yourself! My Engineer doesn't go anywhere without Techie! :p
Lt. Commander
# 5
08-24-2011, 08:31 AM
The Dev's were promising that eventually we will have Trait Respec, but its currently not implemented, and there's still no mention of it in any of the recently released time tables...
Lt. Commander
# 6
08-24-2011, 12:03 PM
Thanks for the answers guys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reyra
I made the character with the hope of tanking large numbers of ships in fleet actions. It's some of the most fun I've had in the game. So I don't feel lucky ^^;;
Lt. Commander
# 7
08-24-2011, 12:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranzera View Post
Thanks for the answers guys.

I made the character with the hope of tanking large numbers of ships in fleet actions. It's some of the most fun I've had in the game. So I don't feel lucky ^^;;
While tanking you'll be shooting back. IMO, you are better off with Accurate than Techie. You don't need to tank dead ships.
Lt. Commander
# 8
08-24-2011, 01:00 PM
You wont see much difference with or without techie while accurate is probably the best trait in the game.