Lt. Commander
# 31
08-25-2011, 02:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naevius
You want people to be able to skill them up?
No necessarily, more like use the current stats as max skilled ones.
Lt. Commander
# 32
08-25-2011, 02:35 PM
Isnt peng already affected by the torpedo skill and torpedo training skill? At least I think it did last time i checked.
Lt. Commander
# 33
08-25-2011, 02:41 PM
Not to the same extent that all other torpedoes and weapons are effected by them.
Lt. Commander
# 34
08-25-2011, 02:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveHale View Post
Not to the same extent that all other torpedoes and weapons are effected by them.
Yeh ofcourse. especially since the missing Tier 5 skill. Or whatever tier u would want to put it.

I wouldnt mind seeing this added to the Skilltree when Tier 6 arrives. (But it shouldnt be on the tier 5 per se, or perhaps it should. its still quite a viable weapon. So it would have to be a skillpoint consumer :p)
Lt. Commander
# 35
08-26-2011, 01:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shar487
True, but Feds never had anything similar to the B'Rel retrofit that could fire torps while cloaked. The hargh-peng was not too bad on its own, but throw in the retro-B'rel enhanced battle-cloak... Then the peng got really nasty.

you've got to be kidding the brel just sux and now with the pengs every idiot and there brother is flying
the uber sux peng brel, Dont get me wrong there are a few that can make it work decently but most
just take up room on a pug fly around doing laughable dmg and getting killed time and time again.
Lt. Commander
# 36
08-26-2011, 10:55 AM
The B'rel can be used quite effectively on people who don't PVP, but against anybody who does often they'll force it to back off or cloak, or swat it down quite quickly. And a decloaked B'rel is just a weaker Hegh'ta.

Never before has a ship needed a fix so bad, and gone without one for so long. Well, at least they had time to fix it capping while cloaked. Though in all fairness, it's apprently being looked at now.